YOUR IDEAL CLIENTS ARE WAITING…
IMAGINE AN UNTAPPED MARKET OF OVER 200 MILLION PEOPLE —
THAT’S WHAT PINTEREST IS!
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
You have NO IDEA where to start.
You’ve spent hours on Pinterest and you’re still not sure how to use it for your business. Do I create boards to attract my ideal client?
How do I know what boards they’re interested in?
Can I repin my pin multiple times to a board?
These questions are merely the tip of the iceberg for Pinterest questions you have!
You have LIMITED time.
You’re a business owner with a to-do list the size of Mt Everest. You don’t have time to waste trying to figure out the right tactics to boost Pinterest traffic or how to setup your account in the right ways.
You’re TIRED of trying to keep with it all.
You’re tired of trying to keep up with being on ALL the social media platforms and posting 70 gazillion times a day (okay…that may be an over-exaggeration, but that’s what it feels like right?!).
You just wish someone would hand you an ACTION plan to follow.
You want to create a system and plan that will drive continuous traffic to your site, help increase your sales and minimize your time online instead of hustling like crazy only for it all to dry up and fall flat the minute you take a much-needed vacation.
WHAT IF YOU COULD...
CONSISTENTLY get leads and traffic to your website.
Wouldn’t it be great to consistently see visitors coming to your website from content you created months ago? With Pinterest you can.
STAND OUT from the crowd and become known in your niche.
Building your credibility and brand recognition is important for business growth and Pinterest allows you to do both.
Stop WASTING TIME trying to figure it out on your own.
Stop spending hours upon hours posting content that gets lost in feeds and never gets seen again.
Have EXTRA HOURS in your day.
Automate your marketing so that you’re only spending 1 hour per week promoting your content. Free up your time to focus on the work you’re GREAT at.
Have a go-to strategy and step-by-step GUIDE to follow monthly.
Knowing that all you have to do is follow an action plan and you’re good to go, means you get to free up that mental load for the important tasks.
Give NEW LIFE to your blog posts, products and content?
You’ve spent hours creating your content and products, only to see the post you shared on Social Media got 4 likes and now it’s irrelevant…not anymore! You’ll be able to promote the same piece of content for YEARS to come on Pinterest.
YOU NEED AN ACTION PLAN!
A DETAILED STRATEGY TO HELP YOU USE PINTEREST THE RIGHT WAY!
- Start Here!
- Join the Members Facebook Group
- Getting Started Check-In
- 1. The Foundation Part A
- 2. The Foundaiton Part B
- 3. The foundation Part C
- The Pinterest Foundation Workbook
- The Pinterest Foundation Workbook Guide
- SETTING UP YOUR PINTEREST ACCOUNT:
- 1. Business vs. Personal Account setup
- 2. Setting Your Business Name
- 3. Setting Your Profile Picture
- 4. Setting your website URL
- 5. Setting Your Pinterest Description
- 6. Verify Your Site & Extra Settings
- Verify your Pinterest account - SquareSpace
- 7. Setting Up Your Showcase
- CREATING PINTEREST BOARDS:
- 1. Introduction to Pinterest Boards
- 2. Your Pinterest Board Goals & Keywords
- 3. Create Your Business Board
- 4. Adding pins to your Pinterest boards
- 5. Create all of your Pinterest boards
- 6. Pinning to your boards & Curating your feed
- 7. Your Pinterest board covers & Showcase
- 8. Secret vs. Public boards
- 9. Using Pinterest board sections
- SETTING UP RICH PINS:
- What is a Rich Pin?
- Enable Rich Pins
- How to use Hashtags on Pinterest
- Pinterest Branding Overview
- The elements of a viral pin
- Creating Pinterest Templates
- Designing gorgeous pins in Canva - Using their Templates
- Designing Gorgeous Pins In Canva - Using your Templates
- Setting your image file name
- Branding your board covers
- Why you need multiple pins for your content
- The Different Types Of Pin Images For Your Business
- Your Pinterest Image Template Pack
- How to use the Canva Template Pack
- The basics of Group Boards
- How To Find & Join The Right Group Boards
- How to pin to Group Boards
- Create Your Own Group Board
- Your Group Board Swipe File
- Pinterest Marketing Strategy (PS) Overview
- Your Pinterest Marketing Strategy Workbook
- PS: Pinterest Goals & Profile
- PS: Content You Create
- PS: Content You Share
- PS: Where To Share Your Content
- PS: The Customer Journey & Automation
- PS: Analytics Analysis
- PS: Promoted Pins
- Your Pinterest Maintenance Strategy
- Your Pinterest Maintenance Strategy Workbook
- Pinterest Marketing Checklist - Your Business
- Pinterest Marketing Checklist - Virtual Assistants
- 3 Step Pinning Schedule
- Trend Forecasting
- How to use Tailwind
- Tailwind Scheduling
- Tailwind Tribes
- Tailwind Tips & Tricks
- Your Pinterest Sales Funnel Workbook
- The Customer Journey Part 1
- The Customer Journey Part 2
- Improve Email Sign-up Conversions
- Improve Purchase Conversions
- Setting Up Your Pinterest Sales Funnel
- Tips For Virtual Assistants
- Pinterest Analytics Updated
- HOW TO: Navigate Your Pinterest Analytics Dashboard [NEW VIDEO]
- HOW TO: Navigate Your Audience Insights [NEW VIDEO]
- An Overview Of Pinterest analytics
- Using Analytics To Increase Growth
- Using Analytics To Create Content Your Audience Wants
- Using Pinterest Analytics To Adjust Your Pinterest Strategy
- Understanding Pinterest Promoted Pins
- Pinterest Ads Manager Overview
- Ad Campaigns Overview
- Setting Your Billing & Audiences
- Setting Up Your Pinterest Conversion Tag
- - Conversion Tag Code
- Setting Up Your First Promoted Pin
- How To Analyize & Adjust Your Promotion
- Best Practices Guide
- Promoted Pin Q&A with Kathryn
- 3 Types Of Stories You Need For Your Brand with Judy Tsuei
- Getting Unicorn Clients with Lilah Higgins
- 3 Steps To An Impactful Marketing Strategy with Danielle Tenconi
- How to Get Your Next Paying Client in 7 Days
- Confidently create your first Facebook challenge workshop
- Confidently Create your First Facebook Challenge Workbook
- Confidently Create your First Facebook Challenge Matrix Outline (WORD)
- How to get the Most Return on Investment from The Pinterest Gameplan - Rhonda Melodgy
I'VE GOT BONUSES FOR YOU!
Registering for The Pinterest Gameplan will give you access to all eight modules, with video tutorials, checklists, workbooks, and templates, AND you’re also getting these bonuses, FOR FREE!
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
You're a beginner/ intermediate on Pinterest and you want to grow your Pinterest account, increase your website traffic and setup your Pinterest profile for long term success.
You're tired of wasting your time trying to figure this out and need someone to come alongside you and teach you a simple step-by-step strategy to follow for growth.
You want to give your content, products and landing pages (that you put a LOT of effort into) the chance to be seen for years to come.
You're ready to increase your website traffic, email list and sales - you just need the action plan!
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF...
You're looking for overnight success. Just like growing a business, growing your Pinterest account takes time and hard work. The strategies implemented are for long term success and growth.
You think pinning for 1 week will result in millions of website visitors and sales. You need to put in the hard work and realize that Pinterest is a long term marketing platform that if used properly will grow with a compound effect over time.
You're not ready to invest the time to learn how to effectively market your business on Pinterest.
When will I get access to the course content?
You will get access to all 8 modules immediately. The Live Q&A calls will take place every during a specified time as voted on by members of the course.l.
Do you offer any refunds or guarantees?
I offer refunds but not guarantees. If you finish the course, implement my strategies, and you still don’t see any results, then you can email me within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. I can’t guarantee your results because that is dependent on you.
How long do I have access to this course?
If you register for Pinterest For Business you’ll have lifetime access to the course, which will be updated with any new strategies, videos, and course materials as required.
What format is the course content delivered in?
The course materials are shared as video content, and course workbooks (PDF).
Could I just find this information for free online?
Yes and No. You can find a lot of information online but trying to follow #alltheadvice out there will leave you frustrated and throwing your laptop across the room. Pinterest for business is giving you the step-by-step guide to setting up your account and implementing a strategy to see results. You can spend months trying to figure it out and search for random bits of information as you go along, or you can follow a strategy used by a Pinterest Strategist (who is on Pinterest DAILY).
This course would be a big investment for me. Is it really worth the price?
It depends. Are you going to implement the strategies, tips and tactics shared in this course? If so…then yes! Pinterest For Business is a Pinterest course that will continually be developed over time to include not only trainings for beginners but more advanced trainings that grow with YOU. Wouldn’t it be great to invest in one course and know that it’ll grow WITH your business. Not only helping you at the beginning stage but helping you as dive deeper into promoted pins and more advanced strategies? That seems worth it to me.