YOUR IDEAL CLIENTS ARE WAITING…
IMAGINE AN UNTAPPED MARKET OF OVER 200 MILLION PEOPLE —
THAT’S WHAT PINTEREST IS!
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
You have NO IDEA where to start.
You’ve spent hours on Pinterest and you’re still not sure how to use it for your business. Do I create boards to attract my ideal client?
How do I know what boards they’re interested in?
Can I repin my pin multiple times to a board?
These questions are merely the tip of the iceberg for Pinterest questions you have!
You have LIMITED time.
You’re a business owner with a to-do list the size of Mt Everest. You don’t have time to waste trying to figure out the right tactics to boost Pinterest traffic or how to setup your account in the right ways.
You’re TIRED of trying to keep with it all.
You’re tired of trying to keep up with being on ALL the social media platforms and posting 70 gazillion times a day (okay…that may be an over-exaggeration, but that’s what it feels like right?!).
You just wish someone would hand you an ACTION plan to follow.
You want to create a system and plan that will drive continuous traffic to your site, help increase your sales and minimize your time online instead of hustling like crazy only for it all to dry up and fall flat the minute you take a much-needed vacation.
WHAT IF YOU COULD...
CONSISTENTLY get leads and traffic to your website.
Wouldn’t it be great to consistently see visitors coming to your website from content you created months ago? With Pinterest you can.
STAND OUT from the crowd and become known in your niche.
Building your credibility and brand recognition is important for business growth and Pinterest allows you to do both.
Stop WASTING TIME trying to figure it out on your own.
Stop spending hours upon hours posting content that gets lost in feeds and never gets seen again.
Have EXTRA HOURS in your day.
Automate your marketing so that you’re only spending 1 hour per week promoting your content. Free up your time to focus on the work you’re GREAT at.
Have a go-to strategy and step-by-step GUIDE to follow monthly.
Knowing that all you have to do is follow an action plan and you’re good to go, means you get to free up that mental load for the important tasks.
Give NEW LIFE to your blog posts, products and content?
You’ve spent hours creating your content and products, only to see the post you shared on Social Media got 4 likes and now it’s irrelevant…not anymore! You’ll be able to promote the same piece of content for YEARS to come on Pinterest.
YOU NEED AN ACTION PLAN!
A DETAILED STRATEGY TO HELP YOU USE PINTEREST THE RIGHT WAY!
- Welcome to the program!
- Getting to know you
- Submit Your Questions
- The Pinterest Visual Search Engine
- Relevancy & Recency
- The Role of the Traffic Generator
- [GUIDE] The Keys to the Search Engine
- [CHECKLIST] Client On-boarding Questionnaire
- [TEXT] Common causes for dips in analytics and strategies for reducing the impact
- Let's recap with a quiz
- Where Pinterest Finds Your Client's Keywords?
- How Pinterest Knows Your Client's Keywords Are Relevant?
- How Will Pinterest Use Your Keywords On Pinterest?
- What's Involved In The Keyword Research Process?
- [GUIDE] Your Pinterest Keyword Research Process
- [GUIDE] Pinterest Trends (also available in Chapter 9)
- [SWIPE FILES] Description Formula Swipe File
- [TEMPLATE] Keyword Master List Templates
- Let's recap with a quiz
- [GUIDE] Diving into your client's pin design
- [GUIDE] Designing multiple pin image variations
- [GUIDE] Overcoming objections through pin design
- [GUIDE] Pin designs for different content types
- [GUIDE] Different types of pin images
- [GUIDE] Branding Pinterest Board Covers
- Getting to know Canva
- How to organize your Canva folders as a Pinterest Manager
- How to design Pinterest templates in Canva
- How to design 10 pins in 10 minutes or less
- Designing pins directly on Pinterest
- How to manage all of your client’s pins using Google Drive
- [TEMPLATE & VIDEO] Tracking your client's content using Google Sheets
- [CHECKLIST] Pin design workflow
- Let's recap with a quiz!
- Pinterest Account Settings
- [GUIDE] Getting started with Pinterest settings
- [GUIDE] Pinterest Account Settings
- [GUIDE] Home Feed Tuner
- [GUIDE] Claim your client's websites and social media channels
- [GUIDE] Bulk Create Pins Settings
- [GUIDE] Notification Settings
- [GUIDE] Privacy and Data Settings
- [GUIDE] Security Settings
- [GUIDE] Apps Settings
- [GUIDE] Additional Pinterest Settings
- [TEMPLATE] Pinterest Profile Optimization Tracker
- Getting Started With Account Setup
- Pinterest Boards Overview
- Pinterest Board Features
- Pinterest Board Tutorials
- The Different Pin Types on Pinterest
- Uploading the Pin Types to Pinterest
- Pinning Guidelines
- Creating a Shopping Catalog
- Pinterest Group Boards Overview
- Pinterest Group Board Analytics
- Getting Started With A Pinterest Strategy
- The Pinterest Strategy Framework Overview
- Creating a Pinterest Strategy
- Pinterest Strategy Checklist
- Adapting Pinterest Strategies
- Let's recap with a quiz
- Getting Started With Pinterest Sales Funnels
- Before You Analyze Your Client's Sales Funnels
- The Pinterest Sales Funnel & The Customer Buying Journey
- The Pinterest sales funnels for different end goals
- Improving Pinterest Sales Funnel Conversions
- Key Things You Need To Know About Sales Funnels
- Let's recap with a quiz
- [VIDEO] Getting Started With Automation & Scheduling
- [AUDIO] Choosing between the Pinterest Scheduler and the Tailwind Scheduler
- [GUIDE] Scheduling using Pinterest
- [VIDEO] Navigating Tailwind as a Pinterest Manager
- [GUIDE] Tailwind Features & Scheduling
- [VIDEO] The Different Tailwind Scheduling Methods
- [VIDEO] 1. The Open Time Slot Method
- [VIDEO] 2. The Optimized Scheduling Method
- [VIDEO] 3. The Exact Time Slot Method
- [VIDEO] Adapting The Scheduling Methods
- [GUIDE] Tailwind Communities
- [GUIDE] Tailwind SmartLoops
- [GUIDE] Tailwind Insights
- Getting Started With Pinterest Analytics
- [GUIDE] Pinterest Analytics Overview
- [GUIDE] Pinterest Audience Insights
- [GUIDE] Pinterest Trends (also available in Chapter 2)
- [VIDEO] Analytics Tracking Report Part 1
- [VIDEO] Analytics Tracking Report Part 2
- [VIDEO & TEMPLATE] Reporting your client's analytics
- [AUDIO] Using a PDF report vs Google Spreadsheet
- Strategy for reducing the impact of Pinterest analytics dips
- [VIDEO] Getting Started With Promoted Pins
- [GUIDE] Prepare The Account For Ads
- [VIDEO] Ads - The Overview Tab
- [VIDEO] The Reporting Dashboard - Top Bar
- [VIDEO] The Reporting Dashboard - Graph
- [VIDEO] The Reporting Dashboard - Campaign Tab
- [VIDEO] The Reporting Dashboard - Performance Table
- [VIDEO] The Reporting Dashboard - Ad Group and Ads Tab
- [VIDEO] The Reporting Dashboard - Keywords Tab
- [VIDEO] Ad Campaign Overview
- [VIDEO] Quick Ad Campaign
- [VIDEO] Create Your First Promoted Pin
- [VIDEO] Adjusting The Promoted Pin
- [VIDEO] Analyzing Your Promoted Pin Part 1
- [VIDEO] Analyzing Your Promoted Pin Part 2
- [VIDEO & TEMPLATE] Promoted Pin Performance Tracking
- [CHECKLIST] Ads Management Timeline
- [TEXT] Promoted Pin Guidelines
- Start Here!
- [SURPRISE BONUS] How to Get Your Next Paying Client in 7 Days - Renee Hribar
- [SURPRISE BONUS] 3 Types Of Stories You Need For Your Brand - Judy Tsuei
- The guide to productive and effective blogging - by Hannah Murphy
- Batch, Automate & Schedule Social Media - Introduction with Leslie Laws
- Batch, Automate & Schedule Social Media Week 1 - Leslie Laws
- Batch, Automate & Schedule Social Media Week 2 - Leslie Laws
- Batch, Automate & Schedule Social Media Week 3 - Leslie Laws
- Batch, Automate & Schedule Social Media Week 4 - Leslie Laws
- [SURPRISE BONUS] 3 Steps To An Impactful Marketing Strategy - Danielle Tenconi
- [SURPRISE BONUS] How to get the Most Return on Investment from The Pinterest Gameplan - Rhonda Melodgy
- [SURPRISE BONUS] Confidently create your first Facebook challenge workshop - Annie Gendron
- [SURPRISE BONUS] Getting Unicorn Clients with Lilah Higgins
- [SURPRISE BONUS] Accounting Basics: 6 Things Every Business Owners Needs To Know
- [SURPRISE BONUS] Client acquisition for Pinterest Managers - Kathryn Moorhouse
- [SURPRISE BONUS] Pinterest Manager/ VA Testimonial Template
- Pinterest Manager's Work & Strategy Review
- [Live Replay] How to design video pins in Canva Part One
- [Live Replay] How to design video pins in Canva Part Two
- [LIVE REPLAY] How do you make yourself indispensable to your client - Kathryn Moorhouse
- [LIVE REPLAY] 5 Pillars Business Framework - Kathryn Moorhouse
- Creating an unforgettable brand - Ally B Designs
- Gameplan Live Q&A session 1
- Gameplan Live Q&A session 2
- Congrats! Here's what's next...
- Pinterest Manager Business Tips
- What is next? [and an insider gift]
- Your Feedback
I'VE GOT BONUSES FOR YOU!
Registering for The Pinterest Gameplan will give you access to all eight modules, with video tutorials, checklists, workbooks, and templates, AND you’re also getting these bonuses, FOR FREE!
6 x $84.00
Payment Plan $84 for 6 months
4 x $125.00
10 monthly payments of $95
Course only - extended payment
5 Monthly Payments of $450
Mentoring - Payment Plan
5 Monthly Payments of $190
Course Only - Payment Plan
5 Monthly Payments of $280
Coaching - Payment Plan
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
You're a beginner/ intermediate on Pinterest and you want to grow your Pinterest account, increase your website traffic and setup your Pinterest profile for long term success.
You're tired of wasting your time trying to figure this out and need someone to come alongside you and teach you a simple step-by-step strategy to follow for growth.
You want to give your content, products and landing pages (that you put a LOT of effort into) the chance to be seen for years to come.
You're ready to increase your website traffic, email list and sales - you just need the action plan!
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF...
You're looking for overnight success. Just like growing a business, growing your Pinterest account takes time and hard work. The strategies implemented are for long term success and growth.
You think pinning for 1 week will result in millions of website visitors and sales. You need to put in the hard work and realize that Pinterest is a long term marketing platform that if used properly will grow with a compound effect over time.
You're not ready to invest the time to learn how to effectively market your business on Pinterest.
When will I get access to the course content?
You will get access to all 8 modules immediately. The Live Q&A calls will take place every during a specified time as voted on by members of the course.l.
Do you offer any refunds or guarantees?
I offer refunds but not guarantees. If you finish the course, implement my strategies, and you still don’t see any results, then you can email me within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. I can’t guarantee your results because that is dependent on you.
How long do I have access to this course?
If you register for Pinterest For Business you’ll have lifetime access to the course, which will be updated with any new strategies, videos, and course materials as required.
What format is the course content delivered in?
The course materials are shared as video content, and course workbooks (PDF).
Could I just find this information for free online?
Yes and No. You can find a lot of information online but trying to follow #alltheadvice out there will leave you frustrated and throwing your laptop across the room. Pinterest for business is giving you the step-by-step guide to setting up your account and implementing a strategy to see results. You can spend months trying to figure it out and search for random bits of information as you go along, or you can follow a strategy used by a Pinterest Strategist (who is on Pinterest DAILY).
This course would be a big investment for me. Is it really worth the price?
It depends. Are you going to implement the strategies, tips and tactics shared in this course? If so…then yes! Pinterest For Business is a Pinterest course that will continually be developed over time to include not only trainings for beginners but more advanced trainings that grow with YOU. Wouldn’t it be great to invest in one course and know that it’ll grow WITH your business. Not only helping you at the beginning stage but helping you as dive deeper into promoted pins and more advanced strategies? That seems worth it to me.